Last Friday kicked off my 2022 wedding season, and I don't think it could have been a more perfect day!
Can I just start off by saying how much I love this couple? Emily is such a kind and thoughtful person. The second I walked through the door of the bridal suite, she said, "Ok, I feel so much better now that you're here." She even got me a little gift bag and a wine glass with my name on it!
Zak, is a top notch guy. Last year, my husband had a severe diabetic low blood sugar, and I needed to call an ambulance. Zak was the dispatcher who answered the call, and kept me as calm as I possibly could be in such a time sensitive situation. We figured all of this out at their wedding, and once again I am just blown away with how the universe brings people together.
The vibe of your day will be influenced by who you choose to surround yourself with, and I couldn't have envisioned a better crew to be there for Em and Zak. From their bridal party, to their guests, to Bri, the manager of Wright's Mill Farm, the energy was so electric, and vibrant!
A few of my favorite moments from their day include:
- Zak's dad introducing himself as Raul (his name is Chris), and I called him Raul all damn day.
- Em's first look with her dad. That man has the biggest heart. I went up to him during the reception as he was just watching everyone dance and laugh, and asked him, "Are you just so proud?" and he said, "This is the best day of my life." I'm not crying, you're crying.
- Em gave a toast to her parents for all their love and support and had them dance to a special song she picked just for them. See what I mean? SO THOUGHTFUL.
- The horses, obviously. I was the first one to jump into the carriage. Judge me, I don't care.
- Zak turning around and seeing Em for the first time as she made her way down the aisle.
- Dancing my face off!
- Zak's emotional mother-son dance. *See photo below.*
I love love LOVE this couple, and I truly cannot express my gratitude enough. Out of all the photographers in the world, they chose me, and I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have been a witness to their day.
Zak and Em,
Savor each moment. Bask in the goodness, and turn towards each other during difficult times. I adore you two to pieces, and I wish nothing but the best for you and your marriage.
All my love, Steph
Vendors: Please contact me for images! Thank you!
Assistant Photographer: Alpine Rose Photography @alpinerosephoto
Venue: Wright's Mill Farm @wrightsmillfarm
Make up: Nikki Roth @makeupbynikki
DJ: Upbeat DJ
Florals: McKenna's Flowers